Jill2016.com
Countries A-Z:         A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | R | S | T | U | V | W | Y | Z
Add Bookmark Bright Future Dir.
 
Climate & Temperature > Benin > Benin Climate > Sunshine/ Daylight Hrs/ Day Length
Benin flag

Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Benin, Benin

  • Sunlight hours in Benin range between 3:54 for each day in July and 7:54 for each day in November
  • The longest day of the year is 12:22 long and the shortest day is 11:37 long.
  • The longest day is 0:44 longer than the shortest day.
  • There is an average of 2304 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 6:18 of sunlight per day.
  • It is sunny 52.6% of daylight hours. The remaining 47.4% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
  • At midday the sun is on average 74.6° above the horizon at Benin.

Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Annual
Average Sunlight Hours/ Day 07:00 07:30 07:05 07:00 06:48 04:36 03:54 05:00 05:18 06:17 07:54 07:23   06:18
Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day 11:47 11:54 12:04 12:15 12:24 12:28 12:26 12:19 12:08 11:58 11:49 11:45   12:00
Percentage of Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours 60 (40) 64 (36) 59 (41) 58 (42) 55 (45) 37 (63) 32 (68) 41 (59) 44 (56) 53 (47) 67 (33) 63 (37)   53 (47)
Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (). 63.7 72.8 83.7 84.4 76.1 72.9 75.8 84.3 84 72.5 63.5 60.2   74.6

Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Benin, Benin

© 2009 - 2015 climatemps.com - Sitemap - Contact Us - Privacy Policy -