| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Benin in June is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in June is 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in June is fairly wet with occasional rain. A substantial 338mm (13.3in) of water falls during on average 13 days.
- The skies in Benin are a little dull having an average of a modest 4:27 of resplendent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:27 long and the longest day is 12:29 long with an average length of 12:28.
- There are approximately 7:54 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 36% of daylight hours and cloudy 64% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Benin June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Benin, Benin
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Benin:
- Sansanne-Mango, Togo - 493.9 kms (306.9 miles) NNW
- Natitingou, Benin - 454.6 kms (282.5 miles) NNW
- Tamale, Ghana - 495.7 kms (308 miles) NW
- Sokode, Togo - 322.8 kms (200.6 miles) NNW
- Atakpame, Togo - 195.8 kms (121.7 miles) NW
- Bohicon, Benin - 97.3 kms (60.5 miles) NNW
- Kumasi, Ghana - 441.9 kms (274.6 miles) W
- Tabligbo, Togo - 101 kms (62.8 miles) WNW
- Lome, Togo - 126.9 kms (78.9 miles) W
- Accra, Ghana - 294.1 kms (182.7 miles) WSW